You may be using these steps to save DJI videos to your Android phone:
- Utilize a USB cord to link your phone to the DJI drone or remote control.
- Open the DJI GO app on your phone.
- To get a list of your recorded videos, tap the “Media” option.
- To save a video to your phone, tap on it.
- In the upper right corner, press the “Export” button.
- “Export to Gallery” may be chosen from the menu.
- You may watch the video whenever you like because it will be stored in the gallery on your phone.
To export the video to your iOS device gallery, you may have to grant the DJI Go app permission to access your images.
How to save dji videos to phone
An easy approach to save a copy of your DJI films for personal use or to share with others is to save them to your phone. When downloading DJI movies to your phone, bear the following five suggestions in mind:
- 1. Make sure you have adequate capacity before trying to save a DJI video to your phone. Make sure you have enough space on your phone. You might need to remove some files that are no longer needed or move some of your films to
an external storage device if your phone is running out of space.
- 2. Make use of a high-quality USB cord to make sure that your movie transfers to your phone without any problems. Low-cost or subpar cables could not offer a strong connection, which could lead to a failed transfer.
- Think about storing the video on the SD card in your phone:
- Storing the video on your phone’s SD card instead of data storage, if your phone has an SD card slot.
If you are out of storage space or if you want to keep your videos organized, this can be a smart choice.
- Share your films with others after saving them to your phone:
After saving your DJI videos to your phone, you may share them with others by emailing or texting them to them,
posting them on social networking sites, or uploading them to cloud storage services.
- Charge your phone: It’s critical to maintain phone charging when transmitting huge data, such as DJI films. You can lose the video or have to restart the transfer if your phone’s battery runs out in the middle of it.
Ultimately, downloading DJI footage to your phone simply has to follow a few simple steps and is a quick and simple process.
To prevent battery drain during the transmission of large files like DJI films, it’s crucial to keep your phone charged.
Following the tips presented in this article, you can ensure the safe storage and easy access of your films whenever you require them.
Check out the related articles as well: